For Small & Medium-sized Businesses
Extend application access securely for employees, partners, contractors, vendors from anywhere for flexibility & productivity
- Allow remote-working stake holders to connect to office resources securely and easily.
- Give all your stake holders access to email, business applications and files as if they were in the office, with full access controls available to decide who can access what.
Single solution for site to site and remote access connectivity
- Each ISA subscription allows a user/site to access office resources via any available connectivity options.
- Single solution with unified management for all your remote and site access needs.
Scalable Secure connectivity and availability solutions
- You always have a right-sized solution with ISA.
- No limit to the number of users you may add.
- Full flexibility to add/remove sites and users in line with business needs and pay only for what you use.
No Requirement of a specialist to manage and administer
- With an intuitive web-based Centralized Administration and Reporting interface, MyInstaSafe, and online support from our technical services team, the service can be managed by any staff member who is comfortable with browsing on Facebook.
For Enterprises & Datacenter needs
Secure connectivity solution for both site and remote user that is easy to deploy, manage and support
- No hardware required – just install an ISA Client on any office server or machine
- No compatibility issues – does not require network reconfiguration & works with your existing IT infrastructure
- No risk – more secure by design since only one outgoing port needs to be opened without requiring any incoming port opening.
- Supports delegated administration, so support desk can handle growing network
Manage application access across private datacenter, hosted environment and cloud with a single solution
- Bring Clouds like Amazon Web Services, RackSpace, NetMagic to your LAN
- No more need of ssh keys or https
- Interconnect Clouds, hosted models and Datacenter just like a site or a remote user
- Direct Secure Access for your remote workers to all the different environments
Backup connectivity solution to ensure High availability / Disaster recovery
- ISA can co-exist alongside your existing IT infrastructure and can come up when primary connectivity goes down.
- Supports multiple Internet connectivity methods (e.g. 3G Router) for flexible connectivity.
- Ease of scalability, management and deployment make this the ideal HA / DR VPN Solution.
Provide access to applications behind multiple firewall layers
- Outbound ports only need to be opened, supporting complex security and business needs
- No perimeter firewall reconfiguration required, with transparent DNS and NAT support
- Integrated VPN Access Control Lists to further restrict access as per need.
Reduce costs by consolidating your remote access solutions
- Unified access methods for both remote, hosted, cloud and site access of application and network resources
- Intuitive web-based Centralized Administration and Reporting, MyInstaSafe, and simple user setup via Email
- Subscription-based billing, so only pay for what you use
An integrated VPN with advanced features for your compliance requirements
- Full auditing and logging of all user activity
- Extensive per-network, per-user and per-resource Access Controls